GROUNDS TO OBJECT:
Name and address must be included with Objections
Planning Consultation, Gravesham Borough Council, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend DA12 1AG
PLEASE MAKE OBJECTIONS GENERAL AND NOT SITE SPECIFIC
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
Here is a standard letter you can copy, print and fill out:-
Gravesham Borough Council,
Gravesend, DA12 1AG
Re: Gravesham Local Plan Consultation
I strongly object to the building of 3,790 houses on 21 sites in Meopham, Higham, Istead Rise and Sole Street for the following reasons:-
• Even longer waiting times for doctor and dental appointments
• Longer Hospital waiting lists
• The roads linking the rural areas could not take the increased traffic
• There are no safe walking and cycling routes between rural communities and residents are reliant on a limited bus service, or their own vehicles
• The A227 and A226 are already congested – car journeys will take even longer
• There will be massive impact on rural lanes caused by the Lower Thames Crossing and the Paramount Theme Park at Swanscombe increasing traffic on the already congested A2. The impact on trafficby these huge projects must be considered
• Your children could be allocated places in schools they do not wish to attend
• Trains will be overcrowded
• Impact on Broadband services – often weak in the rural areas
• Rural development will cause air, noise and light pollution.
• There is already a severe water shortage in the South East
• Agricultural land should be protected for food production - once it is gone it is gone forever!
• Huge impact on wildlife, which, now, more than ever needs protecting
• Our villages will become merged, and their unique identities lost.
You can paste this into an email (follow this link) and send it, BUT you must enter your name and address for it to count.